A muscle cramp is the biggest problem now a days. It can happen any where to your leg, arm, back . Severe cramps may be very disturbing and painful. some of the way to get rid of the muscle cramps are as follows:
- Stretch the cramped muscle readily to stop the cramping
- massaging is a sure shot way to reduce cramping
- apply a warm towel over the affected area to get rid of the pain and relax the muscles.
- take a warm water bath.
- If heat isn’t working with you on the cramps than you can opt for ice packs .
- Drink plenty of fluids as studies have shown that dehydration causes cramps. Always drink water during and after a workout.
Latest posts by Jahnavi Pathak (see all)
- Foodpanda Says Current ‘Shakeout Phase’ in Startups Is Much Needed - June 22, 2016
- Easy home-made remedies for dry skin! - June 22, 2016
- Sony Cuts Profit Estimate on Weak Smartphone Demand - June 22, 2016