As of now Windows 10 is available for download in our systems many would have installed it and many would be planning to do so. There are many ways either you can upgrade or boot using a bootable disk. Here we will be guiding you to install windows 10 using USB bootable disk as it offers some advantages over the other types of booting related to high speed. Before starting this process make sure the USB is of 4GB and it needs to be empty as it will be formatted during the process. Following are the steps to create USB bootable windows 10 drive:
1) You first download windows 10 media creation of 32 bit and 64 bit whichever is required.
2) Once downloaded the media creation and installed launch the application, which will ask you what you want to do , in that case go to create installation media for PC and click next.
3) Select your language and architecture as stated in step 1 and click next. If the current windows edition is Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 basic, Windows 7 Home premium or Windows 8, Windows 8.1 home than you need to choose Windows 10 Home edition . If on the other hand the current windows is Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 pro, or Windows 8.1 professional than choose Windows 10 Pro edition.
4) if USB bootable is to created than select USB flash drive and next and follow all the other steps.
Once Windows 10 Media tool kit is finished with its job a USB window 10 bootable disk will be created .
Latest posts by Jahnavi Pathak (see all)
- Foodpanda Says Current ‘Shakeout Phase’ in Startups Is Much Needed - June 22, 2016
- Easy home-made remedies for dry skin! - June 22, 2016
- Sony Cuts Profit Estimate on Weak Smartphone Demand - June 22, 2016