We all are aware that if we need to loose fat than we should ditch all the fatty foods and switch towards a more healthy diet. But all this is not enough as we need to scrap off all the fatty food from our diet and seek for foods that help to curb the fat more effectively. Some of the foods are that should be added in our diet include those foods that are rich in proteins, fibers and antioxidants, they should have low glycemic index and must help in regulating glucose.
Get a checklist of the items to be included in your diet chart.
- We should add Protein Rich Foods that produces heat when they go under digestion process and thus they require 30% of our calories to break down. Such as Fish, beans, nuts and eggs.
- Whole grains are rich in Vitamin E, magnesium and fiber which regulated the blood glucose that include jowar, bajra, rabi, oats. Millets boost the production of bile secretion that destroys undesirable fats.
- Apple is the fruit of Doctor’s pet. This is rich in fiber. This will particularly help in biting off the carvings.
- Cinnamon is one of the best fat burning spices. This regulates the blood sugar level to a greater extent.
- Green Leafy Vegetables are very low in calories and are loaded in fibers and have calcium and vitamin C that are good for weight loss.
Latest posts by Jahnavi Pathak (see all)