Delhi no doubt is getting worst with respect to its air quality. that could lead to serious health issues. There has been immense level of air pollution with suspended pollutants like PM10 and PM2.5 that has reached the WHO benchmark. As the pollution will be rising in winter season so does the respiratory issues related to it. Children and elderly people who are at great risk of asthma or respiratory issues have to take great care of them .
Here are a few tips to to escape from respiratory illnesses and infections-
- First of all we should try to reduce the limit to exposure to the pollution.
- Eat lots of healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Plenty of water intake helps to a greater extend.
- Keep away from smoking , stop doing it
- Car’s window should be kept closed in traffic hours
- avoid going to industrialized areas
- Install a high quality filter and air purifier at the home to rescue yourself.
Latest posts by Jahnavi Pathak (see all)
- Foodpanda Says Current ‘Shakeout Phase’ in Startups Is Much Needed - June 22, 2016
- Easy home-made remedies for dry skin! - June 22, 2016
- Sony Cuts Profit Estimate on Weak Smartphone Demand - June 22, 2016