Experiencing hairfall can be a cause of major worry to both men and women. Due to our degressive lifestyles, hairfall has become a severe problem with majority of the population. A few reasons for frequent and uncontrolled hairfall are as follows :
1. Personal and Work life stress
3. Lack of necessary nutrition in food
4. hormonal changes
5. chemicals, illness , medication
In certain cases it is quite possible for a few or all of these causes to contribute to excessive hairfall. But it is not a matter of great concern as long as you are willing to invest some time in simple home made remedial treatments involving zero cost and zero side effects. Here are a few ways you can prevent hairfall using these simple techniques :
1. Coconut Oil- Apply pure coconut oil an hour before washing your hair. Warming the oil before applying it gives better results. Coconut oil contains a lot of fat, protein and carbohydrates which helps in maintaining hair thickness. Follow this procedure atleast twice a week before going for a headwash.
2. Aloe Vera- Aloe vera leaves can be commonly found everywhere. If not, they are extremely simple to plant and grow. Aloe vera is rich in vitamins and proteins that enable and supplement hair growth. Remove the peel of the aloe vera leaf and mash the pulp in a food processor or mixer. Apply it for 20 minutes till it dries and then rinse off with water.
3. Amla Reetha Shikakai – Shampoos nowadays contain a lot of chemical agents which damage hair and cause thinning and breaking of hair. A natural substitute for this can be your own homemade shampoo. Surprised? Amla reetha and shikakai act as the best natural cleansers and nourishers for the hair. Soak 10-20 amla reetha and sikhakai nuts in water overnight. Boil them in the morning and put it in a food processor. Strain the juice through a sieve and wash you hair thoroughly. Use twice a week for best results.
Stay tuned for more such posts.
Latest posts by Jahnavi Pathak (see all)